Faith Kids FAQ
- Where do I register for Faith Kids?
- How do I
- Where do I drop off and pick up my child?
- What is included in the worship at Faith Kids?
- What is included in the small-group time?
- Do we need to bring anything with our kids while they are in preschool classes?
- Can I bring a snack from home for my child to enjoy?
- What about my child's food allergy?
- How will I be notified if my child needs me?
You may register your child(ren) online here.
Or you may register when you arrive at Faith on Sunday morning by stopping by the Kids Check-in table in the Gathering Place (space by sanctuary).
1) Find the Kids Check-in Table in the Gathering Place near the Welcome Center.
2) Find your child's grade level check-in sheet (Prek-5th grade), find your child's name listed, sign-in your child.
3) You and your child will receive matching wristbands with matching numbers. Both parent and child need to wear their wristband. Parents will be asked to show their wristband at the time of pick up to be sure it matches the child's wristband. This ensures that parent and child get reconnected safely.
After you have checked your child into Faith Kids, you and your child will enter the sanctuary to begin worship together for the opening songs and through the sacrament (Baptism or Holy Communion). During the service, a worship leader will instruct you about when it is time to drop your child off for Faith Kids. Your Child will connect with Faith Kids leaders in the Gathering Place and will head over to the Love To The Max Center (LTTMC) gym for Faith Kids. When worship finishes, you will pick up your child from the gym. You will check out of Faith Kids by signing the "check-in" sheet you used to sign-in your child. This Check-in sheet will be located in the gym at the time of pick up.
Kids praise songs, prayers, Lord's Prayer, reading the bible story, interactive lesson that shares the bible story, and offering. Worship is led by adults and teenagers (note
Groups are divided according to child's ages. small groups are led by an adult and teenager that help children learn more about the bible and how to grow in their faith.
Age appropriate small group time allows children to build relationships that matter with each other and their leaders.
Kids move to a preschool room when they are potty trained, so no diaper bag is needed unless your child is still in a pull-up.
For the safety of all kids, outside food is not allowed in the rooms. At each nursery and preschool service, your child will receive a snack. We serve Cheerios and Rice Chex. If your child has a food allergy, we ask that you alert us in advance, or during drop-off.
Yes, please let us know so that we can add it to their profile. While we do not offer food in the room, being aware will allow us to react appropriately if needed. We ask that you alert us in advance by emailing , or during drop-off.
We will text you alerting you if there is a need. Our team will only contact you if your child is ill or has an immediate need.